I am having trouble installing the uber app on my phone. It…

Customer Question
I am having trouble...

I am having trouble installing the uber app on my phone. It may be because I have just purchased an new phone and your system is still looking for that phone. Please help me.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

It is a new Motorola cell phone. Not sure of the exact operating system.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Uber software?

I TRIED TO INSTALL IT SEVERAL DAYS AGO AND IT APPEARDS THAT THE INSDTLLATION WAS NOT COMPLETE

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I really do not is the right information to share with you.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
I believe the problem is with e-mail accounts and passwords. The system a sked for my e-mail address and I gave it the address I use normally. Apparently when the uber app was installed on my earlier phone my gmail address was used, so the system did not recognize the e-mail I gave it.
If you contact me, please use***@******.*** for the address.
12/8/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Hi Jerry,

Are you using the same account for both phones?

Have you tried restarting the new phone?