Google logo will not disappear from my TRACK PHONE and it…

Customer Question
Google logo will not...

Google logo will not disappear from my TRACK PHONE and it makes it impossible for my phone to open.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

ZTE

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your ZTE phone? What have you tried so far?

I can not open my track phone when the google page keeps appearing.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to be able to open my phone.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/8/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

The phone is stuck in boot up stage.

Have you tried removing the battery for a few minutes?

Let me know if that works.