I have purchased a blood pressure monitor. I received it…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I have...

Second opinion] I have purchased a blood pressure monitor. I received it today and it is not charging. I have had it plugged in for 3 hours. Can you help me

Technician's Assistant: What computer or device isn't charging?

Broadcare wriet type electronic blood pressure monitor

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Not a computer. It is an electronic wrist type blood pressure monitor. Model number BC 2001. X001714T1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I received today in the mail and have plugged it in to wall with the cord that came with it

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Messenger.***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I’m asking for assistance from you

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Does your expert know what the product is that we are talking about. It is a blood pressure monitor

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 4 days by:
12/12/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer replied 7 months ago
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer

Hi, I am John, welcome to justanswer.com

Please connect the USB cable to the blood pressure monitor, and the other end to the wall charger, or to a USB port on your computer. If you are connecting it to your computer, make sure the computer is ON while charging the blood pressure monitor.

After 2 hours, try to use the blood pressure monitor. If it does not work, then I am afraid it is defective and will need to be returned.

Please remember I don't work for the manufacturer, so please do not leave me a negative feedback if you are not happy with them.

A good feedback is appreciated, that's the only way for me to get paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again.

Also, please click REPLY if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you,

JOHN