My Outlook will not send. I have spent many hours with tech…

Customer Question
My Outlook will not...

My Outlook will not send. I have spent many hours with tech support from my provider, Cox.com

Technician's Assistant: Are emails stuck in your outbox or are you receiving an error message?

And they have not been able to resolve my problem and said to contact you.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from sending mail?

Yes, the emails are stuck in the outbox. I have not gotten any messages recently. I have changed my PW and checked my settings, etc. Outlook is receiving but won't send.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 7 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Before we begin, please, understand that responding to my questions does not cost more. Also, me responding does not cost more.

Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.