Does it cost money to help me. It is hp and i have windows…

Customer Question
Does it cost money...

Does it cost money to help me

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It is hp and i have windows 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Just a day reset, delete a user, i want it to go to my page and i want to delete the second user i am administrator

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/8/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 7 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Are you trying to delete user in Windows or in some other service?