I want to cancel my subscription to Skype for Business. The…

I want to cancel...

I want to cancel my subscription to Skype for Business. The on line help page is a ticket to a merry go around. I appear to have two Skype accounts one I want to keep the other I want to cancel. The one I want to cancel is Microsoft Skype for business

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

Skype or Skype for business

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Skype?

I sign in and that brings up my skype page numbers called etc When I bring up Skype for Business the only accessible commands are connected with the funtionality of skype business meetings.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Its simple I want to cancel my Skype for business and keep my plain Skype account for which the number 9013 6109 is functional please

I have paid $5.00 for this answer when do I get the answer or is this another great scam?
12/7/2017
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

thank you

To cancel your Skype Subscription:

1. Sign in to your account and select the subscription you want to cancel.
  2. Select Cancel subscription.
  3. Select the radio button next to your reason for cancelling, and then select Cancel subscription to confirm your cancellation.
  4. When you cancel your subscription, it will continue to be active until the expiration date.

source: https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA1881/how-do-i-cancel-or-change-my-skype-subscription

Do you have additional questions?

I have tried that but when I sign into my account I get an operational Skype page without the drop down menus needed to cancel the subscription

Do you sign in to application or online?

It could be part of your Office 365 subscription. if thats the case - you would need to login to http://office.com

I think I am signing into an application.

if its a part of Office365, sign in to office.com: http://office.microsoft.com/myaccount

Ok I have found the sign in page ... thank you .... all donebye

you are welcome

UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Thank you for using our service. Hope everything worked for you. Please come back again.