My desk top HP computer, Windows 10, internet live mail will…

Customer Question
My desk top HP...

My desk top HP computer, Windows 10, internet live mail will receive new emails but I can not send a reply or a new email.

Technician's Assistant: Are emails stuck in your outbox or are you receiving an error message?

An error message

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from sending mail?

I have a virus protection through my Geek squad

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

When did this email issue first start? Are you using Windows Live Mail?