I just received an e-mail confirming my subscription in the…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I just received...
Second opinion] I just received an e-mail confirming my subscription in the amount of$335.99. I am an 66 yr old grandma and have never had or never will have an account with iTunes. Music is not my***@******.***
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/8/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I think I went to the wrong place.Sorry.