CD Rom player will not open. Help? Realtek. Nothing with the…

Customer Question
CD Rom player will...

CD Rom player will not open. Help?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Realtek

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your sound system?

Nothing with the sound system. I just want the CD Rom tray to open to insert a new CD

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Nathan, Systems Manager replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Systems Manager

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you tell me the model of the player?

It is a standard model located in a Toshiba laptop

Are you trying to use a menu command to open it, or a button?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.