I'm locked out of my cell phone I8 is there any way to get…

Customer Question
I'm locked out of...

I'm locked out of my cell phone I8 is there any way to get back in

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your I8?

Earlier today

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

Not sure how to do it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No just to reset password

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

When you said I8, do you mean iPhone 8?