My sound on my PC windows 10 stopped several days ago and I…

Customer Question
My sound on my...

My sound on my PC windows 10 stopped several days ago and I don't know how to get it back

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My HP desktop Pc

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have?

Hold on I need to find that

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP? What have you tried so far?

Don't know what to try I am not that good with electronics-just the past 4 or 5 days

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I tried doing a restore but that did not help

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Have you made any hardware changes or installed any new programs?