I forgot my password and tried every thing that was asked of…

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password ***** tried every thing that was asked of me but for some reason i cant get a new password.

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

When i get the code typed in and try to enter a password ***** just keeps asking for a new password.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hp pavilion amd

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Pavilion?

Microsoft 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Pavilion? Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really i just want to access my gmail acct. i can still get in on my phone

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

What's your Gmail email address?

Hmm, are you sure you typed in the correct Gmail address?

Is it *****@******.*** instead?

OK, could you let me know what's the phone number linked to this account?

OK, could you let me know what's the 6-digit code you just received via text message?

725459

OK, now could you let me know a NEW password ***** you would like me to set for your Gmail account? Any desired password (8 characters or more) will work.

redcorvette

OK, you had used that password ***** so I resetted to this password *****: redcorvette1

Could you open up www.gmail.com and try logging in with this password *****?

Do keep me posted; standing by.

Any updates on the issue? Please let me know; I'm standing by. Thanks,

the password ***** but I don't need to buy the package. Thank you

OK, great! Kindly remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. Thank you,

You may submit a positive rating by clicking on the five stars at the very top of this page - this is the only way I'll receive credit for assisting you today :) Thanks again, and take care.