When I open Skype on my Mac, I get a sign in with a

Customer Question
When I open Skype...

When I open Skype on my Mac, I get a sign in with a Microsoft logo. We did have a PC, but that was at least five years ago.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Two years ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, I'll go down and do it now. Is there anything I should know about it?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Should. I be on the computer? I'm on my upstairs Mac. The sky0e computer is downtairs

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

On the Skype sign in page, just sign in with your user id and password.

I think I need to reset my password. I'll go downstairs and do it now.

You can do this from this PC and then login to the one downstairs cause i am here with you on this PC so can answer without you making the extra effort to go downstairs.

I want to sign off. I don't want to pay $39.

You can close this page to end the session, but the $39 is optional you can ignore it and we can speak through this chat.