I need to talk to some one I have a new pc that I mistyped…

Customer Question
I need to talk...

I need to talk to some one I have a new pc that I mistyped my account name for Windows ten plus I have an existing account name that it won’t let me register plus I have been billed for stuff I thought I cancelled on my surface pro 3 that broke and I haven’t used for more than two months. Please have some one call me(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Rca lap top but my questions all are regarding my windows office accounts and properly getting everything in sinc

Technician's Assistant: What RCA model do you have?

I will have to look it up just a minute RCA cambio 10.1

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your RCA? Have you installed any updates recently?

Just registering it with windows but I have questions about my screwed up Microsoft account. Isn’t there some one I can talk to

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good morning/afternoon! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today!

Please let me know more about the issue so I can best assist you.

Please cancel my account immediately. I want speak to a live person the telephone if not please cancel my account and send a confirmation to***@******.***
Thank you
Billy
(###) ###-####

Hi Billy...we have a live phone call service. Did you see it on the screen?

What is the total I will be charged for a one time phone call

It should be on the screen. I don't set the prices and cannot see it. It might say something like SECURE REMOTE ASSISTANCE

Just cancel my charges for today and cancel my account and confirm the cancelation and return of all mony charged to my credit card

Sure

Thank you I will be looking forward to your confirmation of return to my credit card any charges