COMPUTER IS VERY SLOW AND SOMETIMES FIREFOX SHUTS DOWN WHEN…

Customer Question
COMPUTER IS VERY SLOW...

COMPUTER IS VERY SLOW AND SOMETIMES FIREFOX SHUTS DOWN WHEN I AM ON FACEBOOKI. I NEED HELP.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Firefox?

NEVER HAVE

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Firefox?

NOTHING. MY SON TOLD ME I SHOULD CLEAN OUT OLD INFO BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

YES WHEN I FIRST TURN ON COMPUTER GET 2 MESSAGES ABOUT TRYING TO CONNECT WITH A DIAL UP.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good morning/afternoon! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today!

Please let me know more about the issue so I can best assist you. Also any error messages you're seeing as well and I can help fix it from there

Let me know if you want to do the remote connection and I can help you with that