My credit card was stolen and i now have a new one. I need…

Customer Question
My credit card was...

My credit card was stolen and i now have a new one. I need data

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It is a treasures lg that I got from u. androd

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

About a week, I got a new credit card to replace the old one.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

To clarify you need to update this for your Google Account in order to purchase apps?

Please let me know