I have not been able to access old gmails from this past Aug…

Customer Question
Hi, I have not...

Hi, I have not been able to access old gmails from this past Aug and Sept 2017

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

My verizon phone I can get emails but it does the same thing .It takes my back to Oct 2017 than jumps way back to another year. Im not on my gmail phone at this time

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

My cell phone is(###) ###-####

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

To confirm, you are doing this on your phone correct? This is what has the issue?

And can you tell me please the make and model off your phone?

Thank you

Apple I phone 7

Thank you

Can you please on the phone hold the volume down and power buttons for about 10 seconds until you see the apple logo then release

Let the phone restart and tell me how it then performs please.

I don’t want your service not helpful . Please credit my visa acct for a charges ASAP Cathy
Don’t want another Specialist ! Want my card credited Asap