Can you assist with bitcoin fraud recovery? Was built by EZ…

Customer Question
Can you assist with...

Can you assist with bitcoin fraud recovery?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Was built by EZ trading computers. windows

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

This happened in 2013

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please explain the issue in more detail

in 2013 bitcoin was lost during a transfer from coinbase
this is not the computer it happened on

Do you have anymore information?

i have an email which indicates coinbase made the transfer
your response is?

Made the transfer where?

austria

What do you mean by Austria?

Please understand that this is a very complicated issue and so far, you have provided bits and pieces of the situation.

i realize it it hard for you to work with someone who does not know what
they are doing.

Have you contacted Coinbase?

with no response so far

Why didn't you bring this to their attention in 2013?

thank you for your consideration.

You're welcome