Won't print broderbund. Hp officejet pro 8710. Two weks.

Customer Question
Won't print broderbund Technician's...

Won't print broderbund

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Hp officejet pro 8710

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OfficeJet?

Two weks

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Never, i think

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

My broderbund is an old, but excellent

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in.
Let me know when this is done.

Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

Is there any error messages when you try to print?