Have used xp for years and now use it only for games. now i…

Customer Question
Have used xp for...

Have used xp for years and now use it only for games. now i cannot get windows going

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the version of Windows?

Packard bell 2000 and windows xp

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Off and on for a month - tried restarting using f12 and sometimes am able to get started. now cannot get passed the safe mode etc screen

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Only thjat it all worked fine until a month ago

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please what exactly happens when you try to start the computer up?

Please let me know