TO GET MICOSOFT UPDATES. XP7. 4 DAYS - DRIVER UPDATE.

Customer Question
I AM UNABEL TO...

I AM UNABEL TO GET MICOSOFT UPDATES

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

XP7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

4 DAYS - DRIVER UPDATE

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

LENOVO

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your computer?

INSTALL DRIVER UPDATE

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please the error you get when the updates fail?

Please let me know

ERROR RESPONSE
BLACK AND RED X RESPONSE

Sorry your message is not clear, I need to know please the exact error message you are getting.

It will also have a error code next to it