I have forgotten the passwOrd login for my laptop (I last…

Customer Question
I have forgotten the...

I have forgotten the passwOrd ***** for my laptop (I last used it about three years ago)

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Its a dell with a core intell and its loaded with Office Home and Business 2013 (nearly as old as me!)

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Dell? Have you installed any updates recently?

I haven't taken it out of its case for at least a couple of years. I tried to ope it this morning, I plugged it in and it asked me for the last password ***** remember which I put in (I had written it down) but I cannot remember if I have changed it in the interin.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Just a pretty please and I would be very grateful for their help

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the version of windows you are using please?

Thank you