I paid reimage more than $250 to repair my computer, found…

Customer Question
I paid reimage more...

I paid reimage more than $250 to repair my computer, found more issues and do not know the key

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

& years old samsang and system 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I am 81 years old and don't know how to do anything

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please the issue you are currently having with the computer?

Please provide as much detail as possible.

Thank you