I have forgotten my google password. I am trying to set up a…

Customer Question
I have forgotten my...

I have forgotten my google password. I am trying to set up a new phone. Can you email my password *****

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

I have just put my chip into my new phone

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

Ok let's give it a go

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

The new phone is an angora 8 plus

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.
you can reset your google account password ***** the link given below click on it and follow the reset steps.

https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery

My priority is 100% customer satisfaction, if you are unable to follow any given steps please don't worry, click on View response/reply button and post me a reply i will continue in assisting you further.