I have Aust landline service. Payments made and acknowledged…

Customer Question
I have Aust landline...

I have Aust landline service. Payments made and acknowledged regularly to***@******.*** One machine still working Skype properly. Other machine has just been overridden with a "no credit" sign instead of the list of numbers previously displayed. Please advise

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

I updated on my PC about 3 days ago. As to my wife's machine her previous display was simply overridden automatically when she turned Skype on.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Skype?

I have just been using Skype on my machine - display and function normal. Wife's machine has "lost" the list of numbers etc that is on my machine and she is unable to use the paid landline service that we've enjoyed for several years

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

My code number is *****

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Only since yesterday on her Mac machine. The inconvenience is that she has to resort to my PC to make Skype calls.

OK - to allow me to connect to your PC/MAC, you must install remote access software. The software is below, use the "Family and Friends" version. It's free.
https://www.teamviewer.com/en/
Once installed I need the ID and Password ***** displays, i do not need the one you created, I am looking for the one that TeamViewer gives you when you open the program.
Thanks
Kris