I am trying to reset the device back to factory default and…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to reset the device back to factory default and it is asking me the recovery key

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Surface Pro 3 OS is Windows

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Surface Pro? What have you tried so far?

To recover the password ***** that's not working because not of the recovery numers or emails exist anymore

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just need the recovery key thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

can you post me the screenshot of the error you are experiencing while trying to reset to factory defaults?