I know it's ridiculously late, but I simply CANNOT find my…

Customer Question
Hi. I know...

Hi. I know it's ridiculously late, but I simply CANNOT find my google password. I swear I'm using the correct one but it just won't let me in and I need to get in tonight! I know it's unlikely, but I hope you;re up.

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

I just canNOT find my uSAA password. I've spoke to them, they just say they aren't allowed to give it to me. I need to get tonight if possible. Kathleen

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your USAA software?

I open it every day!

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

No. Just plain, old signing in. Oh, also, it puts in a different account/gmail than i usually use.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that's it.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.

I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

you will have to reset your password ***** get a new on from the given link below.

https://www.usaa.com/inet/ent_proof/proofingEvent?action=Init&event=forgotPassword&wa_ref=pub_auth_nav_forgotpwd

My priority is 100% customer satisfaction, if you are unable to follow any given steps please don't worry, click on View response/reply button and post me a reply i will continue in assisting you further.