I purchased tracfone minutes and gave .my number from my…

Customer Question
I purchased tracfone minutes...

I purchased tracfone minutes and gave .my number from my visa debit card yet when I try to use my phone it reads I am out of air time will you correct this problem?

Technician's Assistant: What TracFone model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Android - Trqcfone OS

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your TracFone phone? What have you tried so far?

Since about days ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Mo

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris