I am only familiar we with the old system. It looks like…

Customer Question
I am only familiar...

I am only familiar we with the old system. It looks like Microsoft have taken over everything leaving no instruction on how to continue using the the Skypeapplication. I want to add a an Indian tel number and phone them using Skype. What do I do.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

I have never consciously updated Skyp. I just have found that nothing works any more land that Microsoft has taken over without anyintrodution or new instructions. Please help if youarethere

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I have type several messages with no result ... do you have a tel numbesr

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris