Talked to someone today want a call back please Case

Customer Question
Talked to someone today...

Talked to someone today want a call back please Case(###) ###-#### Call(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It about a phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

IPhone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Call

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Just to talk

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please the issue you require assistance with?

Please let me know