I have been trying to access adult tv channels 593 thru 597…

Customer Question
I have been trying...

I have been trying to access adult tv channels 593 thru 597 with no success what am I douing wrong? I want to access it now

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Brand is sanyo don't know model it is less than 2 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu works I have no other problems

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Sanyo? What happened right before this?

I was trying to get the info to watch these channels Called the number on the tv and she made no sense said it might not be available tonight to try to order it in my computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No but I would like it tonight or I will change internet service

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 8 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What error message are you getting?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.