From the forums it seem to me an impossibility to bring back…

Customer Question
From the forums it seem...
From the forums it seem to me an impossibility to bring back my Pro-Publisher version 21 since I convert to Window's 10. Is that correct and can I resolve it with an updated version?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Which version of Windows do you have now?

I can't believe I am back to the same place I spent several hours on this afternoon without any results. I requested a refund of my membership but didn't hear anything in that regard either. I'm obviously not optimistic about the current chat! Windows 10
No secure connection. It helped none!

I'm sorry, I saw your question posted and answered to help. I have an answer for you but if you prefer to cancel that is no problem.

Cancel!! What about the four hours I spent without an answer? You want me to pay to continue??

Okay, thank you have a nice day.

What about my refund?
Tech Support Specialist: Ruben G., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Ruben G.
Ruben G., Computer Support Specialist

Hi there, sorry for the confusion and delays on this thread.

Unfortunately, I can confirm with you that Windows 10 does not support your version of Pro-Publisher (version 21).

Hope that helps.

it does. What about my refund?
can I upgrade my Print shop version in such a manner that my old files will reappear?
Let me double check that for you...

Hi again,

The latest version of Print Shop (4) does not support imports from previous version. Only The Print Shop versions 23.1, 2.0, 3.0, and 3.5 can be imported into The Print Shop 4.0. Projects from any other version of The Print Shop will not load and import into The Print Shop 4.0.

Unfortunately, there doesn't appear to be an easy conversion of your old design files other than recreating them.

I trust this answers your questions.

All but the refund since your help didn't help and you have a 100% guarantee!

Hi there,

We are independent Experts who try and assist users like yourself in answering questions. Regarding refunds, I am sorry I do not have visibility nor access to refund accounts. I am simply interested in assisting you by answering your specific questions, which I believe I have done, albeit unfortunate news.

Take care,

Ruben G.