I need to change expiration date, the rest of information is…

Customer Question
I need to change...

I need to change expiration date , the rest of information is correct

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell Inspiration one

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Only tried to change expiration date in grey area

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

In what software are you trying to change the date?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.