My Windows 10 was updated this morning and when I accessed…

Customer Question
Hi, My Windows 10...

Hi, My Windows 10 was updated this morning and when I accessed the files I discovered that two sets of photos had been erased as well as a letter I had composed. Can you tell me how I can retrieve the lost files? Regards, Brian

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

I want to find the photos and the letter.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer?

It is a desk top PC

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your laptop?

It is a composite assembled by PB Tech; being a User PC with Windows 10 64 Bit.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

It's not a laptop and Microsoft installed the update this morning.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

The photos I'm searching for were installed in two different ways. One lot via a Web site and the others from an I Phone. The letter had been created in Word.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Have you searched the main drive for these files?