I can not get into vegas world I rebooted and was still

Customer Question
I can not get...

I can not get into vegas world I rebooted and was still unable to get back it.

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Vegas world casino

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It just happened today, when I went in , it told me to reboot, which I did

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I tried to contact them threw zen desk and they said my pass word was wrong and i realized that i have a different password ***** vegas casino and gave them mymwild tangent password

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: David L, Systems Engineer replied 7 months ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

My name is David.
The issue you describe could also be due to memory errors in the router/modem that provides your Internet access. To rule out the network as the issue, power down the router/modem that provides your Internet access and unplug the power cord as well. Wait 3 minutes. Then plug in the power cord on the router/modem and power up the device. Wait for the router/modem to completely start up. Reboot your computer after the router/modem had completed start up and test to see if the issue is resolved.
Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.
Thanks,
David.

Do you still need assistance?