I would like to set up skype on this computer and I am

Customer Question
Hi I would like...

Hi I would like to set up skype on this computer and I am absolutely stuak

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

I haven't used skype for sometime now I have a new laptop. new email address.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I tried to get into skypa couple of weeks ago with my old email and everthing was gone. No I had not updated it as I hadn't used it in a while.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks

sorry I didn't realise I would be signing up for anything. I need to stop this now and get a refund. I thought I would be able to just chat with someone.I simply want to set up skype

We can chat. Do you want to continue through chat? If not, you can request a refund by mailing***@******.***