My son Wilks is overseas.His email address is so is logging…

Customer Question
Hi. My son Tom...

Hi. My son Tom Wilks is overseas.His email address is***@******.*** so is logging on at various locations throughout Europe for the next few months. I am receiving emails saying his account needs to be verified. Please allow him to logon

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access AT&T? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone while OS

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

He keeps getting emails to verify account as unusual activity

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

The account will have this message when they think it is being hacked, due to him traveling.

Are you though still able to verify the account?

Please let me know

Thank you

My son is still unable to access his account from Europe. My account has been debited $65 and still he is unable to access. Please lift the bar off his email account and let him access

Hi there

I sent you a message two weeks ago when you first made this question but you never actually replied to me..

I will repeat

Please let me know

Thank you

I can not verify the account on my laptop. He can not verify the account because he has no access
Please take the block off and allow him access

What happens if he now tries to sign into his account?

He is overseas - I will have to contact him. Have you allowed access from OS?

Any OS can access any account

I’ll await his response and get back to you

ok