Well this ones getting slower and slower,, bought a new tab…

Customer Question
Well this ones getting...

Well this ones getting slower and slower,, bought a new tab and I need to have my password,,, which I have not a clue as to what it is. Not so good on remembering things.

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

My friend was tryi g to help me set up my new tablet and attain google, but I don't remember the password ***** asking me to sign into.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change the password ***** passcode to your device?

When I bought it 5yrs ago.

Technician's Assistant: Is there a Gmail address linked to your device?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

Oh probably,, still don't know a heck of alot about this stuff,,, will all my data transfer to the new tablet? And all my pictures,, and other stuff?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the make and model of the tablets please?

Thank you