Can not get on my new com. with out my pass word can you…

Customer Question
Can not get on...

Can not get on my new com. with out my pass word can you help

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your Com?

Last week

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

No I can not get on with out my password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Just Help

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What is the make and model of the device you are having the issue with?

Please let me know

thank you