My e-mail is I have been trying to set my password for a…

Customer Question
My e-mail is***@******.*** I...

My e-mail is***@******.*** I have been trying to set my password ***** a month now by contacting att and Best Buy - nothing has worked. Yesterday ATT support told me to try to use another computer. What's up.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

ATT

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Desk top

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Best Buy Geek Squad, ATT technical and my son-in-law who is a mechanical engineer.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

ATT has sent me 3 letters with temporary passcodes and have gone through the process of setting up new passcodes to no avail

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What is the exact message you get when you try to sign into your account?

Please let me know.