Mustyl be reading wrong. Put amazon fire into vacant hdmi…

Customer Question
Mustyl be reading wrong...

Mustyl be reading wrong. Put amazon fire into vacant hdmi slot. Tried to connect it says it cannot see my wifi. Note I’m using dish network and would like to run all on fire with remote

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

Ethernet connected via hdmi from dish hopper assume hopper gets feed from coax !!!

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

Hard to tell just converted to google circular things

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Get orange light around google

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you have a wifi network available at your location?

Please let me know

Thank you