I am in Mexico but want Word in English. How do I get it in…

Customer Question
I am in Mexico...

I am in Mexico but want Word in English. How do I get it in English

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I have ACER Is INTEL core 13 what you are asking for

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Just today.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I am not to good on the computer just for E mail and works. This is a new computer

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/6/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you. You can change the language preference in word. Are you looking buy it the English version or do you already have word?