I have a new WiFi modum and need to change the new WiFi

Customer Question
number to my t v...
I have a new WiFi modum and need to change the new WiFi number to my t v to be able to watch Netflix. How do I change that from my phone or computer? The message I get now when I try connecting to Netflix is “Reconnect me chrome cast can’t find the number D5E9F6, which is the old number.
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/6/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your device from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in.
Let me know when this is done.

Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

When you mention WiFi number does it mean you are trying to change your WiFi password?

I have done it. Unplug and plug it back. Still it was slow.
Wasn't able to connect with you due internet was slow.
I can't get back. So I ask the rep to post this response.
Please contact me.
Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

Am sorry are you trying to change your WiFi password?

Having problems connecting with you
Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

Hi, can you connect your computer directly to your modem through an ethernet cable so that th e connection could be faster.