I am a dinosaur and I nedd you to walk me through the

Customer Question
I am a dinosaur...

I am a dinosaur and I nedd you to walk me through the download process

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP Omni200PC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I went on the site to set it up and it said I was already in use but I have never used this site before.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/6/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your device from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in.Let me know when this is done.