I was told that I left it on charging to now i can't get any…

Customer Question
I was told that...

I was told that I left it on charging to long now i can't get any thing up

Technician's Assistant: What computer or device isn't charging?

Notebook PC

Technician's Assistant: Did you try charging your laptop from a different power source?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Are you using the charger that came with your laptop, or an aftermarket charger?

Used both

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have a desk top which i use 90% of the time

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/6/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

You can't "charge it too long" -- What is happening?