I am trying to open a new account through microsoft. I can't…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to open a new account through microsoft. I can't seem to send photos from microsoft to another E-mail address. Can You help?

Technician's Assistant: How large is the photos you're trying to attach?

I don't believe that is the case.

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to attach your photos file or send an email?

I cant remember what they are. if any

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I am just trying to send through microsoft to E-mail myself photos. cant seem to get this accomplished.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/6/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Just to clarify, are you sending the photos from a computer or a tablet/phone?

OK. Can we go ahead with a secure remote session so that I can check the issue now?