I use my computer to log into my bank account to pay bills.

Customer Question
I use my computer...

I use my computer to log into my bank account to pay bills. Have my own access and passcode. Norton is screwing up my entire life by not letting me into my bank to pay the bills. Am talking to the bank and we are both unhappy. I am either going to cancel Norton or you are going to have to stop interferring with my online banking!

Technician's Assistant: Which Norton product do you have?

All I know is that it is norton security.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Norton Security?

Everything! Keep sending messages and nothing works.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/6/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Sudipto, Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Can you tell me, what is exactly happening when you try to access the bank site?

Every time I try to log into my online banking, Norton interferes and I am unable to get into my account.
NO I do not want to switch and pay more money.
Cancel my Norton account and refund all money, both for this inquiry and for the subscription. I will not pay for something that is not working for me and is causing me great distress! Answer immediately and send me a response as to refund. Take Norton off my computer!

We are not associated with Norton, as you can see the name of this website is Justanswer.com, but we can help you to solve your probllem. If you can explain what is exactly happening, what do you mean by Norton Interfere?

cancel and refund money. This was not helpful!

Ok, we cannot help if you are not ready to explain what is exactly happening to you, as I am not able to see your PC.

Cancel and refund money. This was not helpful
cancel, refund money-not at all helpful
No
Cann