Someone stole my galaxy s8 edge and managed to erase all my…

Customer Question
Hi There, someone stole...

Hi There, someone stole my galaxy s8 edge and managed to erase all my pictures, Whats app videos and my songs. It happened in the last month or two. Could you help me recover these.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Galaxy?

Oh sorry it is the S7 edge

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Galaxy? What have you tried so far?

I have only managed to recover my gmail emails

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/6/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris