My Dell wireless v515 printer suddenly stopped communicating…

Customer Question
My Dell wireless v515...

My Dell wireless v515 printer suddenly stopped communicating with my Dell lap top

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Dell?

Inspiron 15 operating Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Inspiron? Have you installed any updates recently?

Says mu updates are the recent ones and up to date

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Tried the spooler and there are no documents in the que

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/6/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 8 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I am the person that will be helping you today. Before we begin, please, understand that responding to my questions does not cost more. Also, me responding does not cost more.

May I ask how the printer is connected to your system? (usb, wifi, network, etc)

I look forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

Please, do not create duplicate tasks. Stay on this page.

network it says

Thank you for the update. May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

but know I a novice with this stuff

Thank you. I will get that ready for you. After you click the "Securely Connect" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.

I am sorry to report, but it appears that your bank or credit card company is blocking the payment. You will have to contact your bank or credit card company, let them know that the payment is okay to be processed and that they need to remove the block. Once the block is removed, you may click the "Accept this Offer" button once more to accept.