I have a pitcher of my grandfather that is about 50 or 60…

Customer Question
I have a pitcher of...
I have a pitcher of my grandfather that is about 50 or 60 years old and it has faded to an orange or red color. Is it possible to change the color back to black and white or recolor it to a color of my choice?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/6/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.My goal is to give you the best experience possible!Can you upload the photo here so I can have a look at it?
please answer my question
Can you upload the photo here so I can have a look at it?
Is it possible to make a pitcher clear
HELP
Is Randy there
I can edit the photo for you if you can upload it here.
Request another exspertI have a pitcher of my grandfather that...
Tech Support Specialist: Ruben G., Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Ruben G.
Ruben G., Computer Support Specialist

Hi there, my name is ***** ***** me to assist.

Yes, you can recolor or convert to black and white, a picture of your grandfather. This can be done with photo editing software on your computer or even devices. Another option is to access an online photo editing tool, which doesn't require you to install any software. Try BeFunky here:

https://www.befunky.com/features/photo-editor/

Lastly, as Randy suggested, you can upload your image here and I can recolor or convert to black and white rather quickly for you.

Let me know if that helps!